If you live in SS17 or a Subang resident, you probably would have heard of this cafe that offers only good vibes all around.
You could either head over to their restaurant or order delivery through FoodPanda where you’ll find more menu options as well.
Fancy a cup of hot bowl of ramen? Freshly made by Anaki Boizu, they offer three types:
- Smoked Beef Ramen
- Chicken Katsu Ramen
- Vege Tempura Ramen
In the mood of french toast? Topped with banana, blueberries, cornflakes and a scoop of ice cream – you’ll be filled to the brim after eating this entire thing!
The toast is quite thick too, with the drizzle of honey and chocolate syrup that adds a touch of sweetness to the overall taste.
Aside from their french toast, they also offer sandwiches made with their special in-house sourdough or brioche that comes with two side options to choose from: salad or chips (bear in mind, these chips aren’t french fries!)
- Chicken Pesto Sandwich (Ingredients: chicken, pesto, sourdough and cheese)
- Sloppy Joe Sandwich (Ingredients: beef, tomato sauce, sourdough, caramelized onion, cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese)
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich (Ingredients: cheese and sourdough)
- Chicken Katsu Sandwich (Ingredients: brioche, chicken katsu, caramelized onion and sriracha mayo)
- Beef Brisket Sandwich (Ingredients: sourdough, beef brisket, caramelized onion, cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese
Love pastas? Analog also offers homemade pasta such as:
- Creamy Mushroom Pasta (Ingredients: mixed mushrooms, cream, caramlized onion, parsley, parmesan cheese and sourdough)
- Creamy Chicken Pesto (Ingredients: chicken, creamy pesto, cherry tomatoes and feta cheese)
- Beef Aglio Olio (Ingredients: beef, rocket, cherry tomato and parmesan cheese)
You’ll also find ample pastries and bread for you to devour on for breakfast or as a snack at any time of the day including Swedish cinnamon roll, carrot walnut cake, brioche doughnut and lemon tart.
Not forgetting their coffee options such as latte, cold brew, to name a few, as well as kombucha!
Analog Cafe SS17
127, Jalan SS 17/1A,
SS 17, 47500 Subang Jaya,
Mondays to Thursdays, 9am – 7pm
Weekends, 9am – 10pm
You might also like: